DIAL Doncaster is a registered charity that has been supporting disabled people, their families and carers in the Doncaster area for 30 years. DIAL can offer the following range of services:
- A Telephone Helpline providing expert advice and support.
- The production of a wide-ranging series of free Factsheets.
- A Wheelchair Hire Service.
- Assistance to complete Blue Badge Application Forms.
- Provision of Blue Badge/Passport photographs for those unable to access the usual commercial photo booth, Radar keys and car stickers.
- Free access to information via our website www.dialdoncaster.co.uk and through a number of ‘Touch Screen’ terminals, available in appropriate locations.
- A BME project that offers sessions on Health and Well-Being, Exercise Classes and Coffee Mornings.
- Money Advice Service.
- Personal Budget Application Assistance.
- Charity Shops located in Armthorpe, Balby, Intake and Woodlands.
- Volunteering Opportunities.
- A High Dependency Changing Unit for hire.
- Holiday Lodge and Caravan Accommodation situated at Marton Mere, Blackpool and Golden Sands, Mablethorpe.
- Disability Awareness/Equality Sessions.
We have a well established, Specialist Welfare Benefits Team that can provide free expert advice and assistance with welfare benefits. Our team can provide help with:
- Individual Benefit Assessments
- One to one support on benefit issues
- Completion and submission of claims
- Appeals and Tribunal processes, including Representation, where appropriate
We can arrange an appointment for you in one of the following ways:
- Home Visit
- Office Visit
- Outreach Benefit Surgery Appointment